CUSTOM PLASTIC INJECTION MOLDER
Whatever it Takes
BRI knows delivering plastic molded parts is only one step towards making our customers successful. Therefore, we provide additional services and support to insure parts and assemblies meet or exceed your quality requirements.
- Injection Molding – With presses ranging in size from 100 to 950 tons and onboard robotics, BRI produces many different types of products molded in economical commodity resins or engineered specialty resins.
- Painting – Up to Class A finishes are delivered by a fully automated, robotic plastics painting line.
- Rapid Prototyping – BRI’s 3D printer builds finely detailed prototype parts with properties ranging from ABS to PP to rubber. The 19.3 x 15.4 x 7.9 inch build area allows large parts or more than 100 small parts to be fabricated for evaluation or short-run manufacturing.
- Assembly and Testing – After molding parts, BRI provides many options including, ultrasonic welding, component assembly, and performance testing.
- Decorating – Pad printing, UV inkjet printing, hot stamping, and hydrographic decorating are some of the processes available at BRI for adding logos, text, and images to parts.
- Fulfillment/Warehousing – To help deliver finished products to end users, BRI assists with packaging, warehousing, and shipping.
25 Years of Service
For more than 25 years, BRI has worked to be the best in the injection molding business.
Today, Blue Ridge Industries knows being the best involves much more than high quality molded
parts – it requires an array of critical, value-added services to make the complete project a success. Located in Virginia, along the I-81 corridor, BRI serves many customers in Northern Virginia, in the Shenandoah Valley, and along the east coast, as well as, companies across the country.
The BRI Quality System
complies with ISO 9001:2008.
BRI has maintained compliance since 2003.